Here we are at week 3 of the 7 Weeks of Creative Gifts! This week, we will paint a canvas fabric pillow cover, using acrylic craft paints.
If you’d like to continue learning all my DIY tips in the 7 Weeks of Creative Gifts series, be sure to get on my email list (below: free download) and/or Subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.
- Purchase fabric pillow cover (this one was from Hobby Lobby)
- Spray fabric generously
- Apply acrylic craft paint to fabric in a light to dark wash look (using lots of water to mix paint with)
- Allow to dry overnight or blow dry
- Draw plant stems with fluid acrylic paint
- Apply dots to stems with end of paint brush
- Print word phrase and choose placement
- Sketch word phrase with white Posca paint pen
- Color in letters with white acrylic paint
- Insert pillow cushion into cover (avail at fabric stores)