It is week 2 of the 7 Weeks of Creative Gifts! This week, we will paint a simple acrylic painting on paper and then attach it to a decorated clipboard to hang on the wall. I love how these turned out!
If you’d like to continue learning all my DIY tips in the 7 Weeks of Creative Gifts series, be sure to get on my email list (below: free download) and/or Subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.
- Create an acrylic painting on heavy watercolor paper
- Tear edges to fit clipboard
- Apply washi tape of metal clip
- Paint clipboard edges (in option 2)
- Adhere artwork to clipboard (option 1) or simply clip in (option 2)
- Hang clipboard art on wall with a nail